Contact Us At Wynfield For Any Questions You May Have!


Welcome to the Wynfield Association Contact Page!

Here you can reach out to specific Wynfield entities such as Wynfield Board Members or Committees.  You may request real estate information like a Closing Letter for Wynfield subdivision and you can also submit any community news articles you have written and would like to be published!  Please contact Wynfield HOA regarding any neighborhood related issues, such as Architectural requests or even concerns over Community Areas and your request will be directed to the appropriate committee or Board member. As a Wynfield HOA, we are passionate about meeting the HOA needs of our neighbors with a simple and constructive approach and interactions here in our beautiful subdivision!

Please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance! We look forward to working with you.

Need to submit an Architectural Request? Click below to access the request form!

Contact Us!

Contact Us

Have a question for the HOA?

Here are some common FAQ’s!
If you have more questions, check out our FAQ Page.
Where can I get a copy of the covenants and by-laws?

An unofficial PDF copy is available on the Covenants and By Laws page of this website. Official copies can be obtained from the Forsyth County courthouse.

How can I find the pool code?

You can find the community pool code on this website. Hover over “Member Resources” and select “Pool Code”. A pool code may not be available if dues are unpaid. Please reach out to the HOA Board or the HOA Treasurer for assistance to receive the current pool code if you are unable to access it here.

How do I submit a request for changes or improvements to my home?

Wynfield Architectural Request

Or you can submit your request with detailed plans and potential photos or drawings to the Architectural Control committee at  with the printable form here.

If I am just changing the siding on my house or repainting it the same color, do I still need to submit a request?

Yes. Please do submit a request to at least notify the Architectural Control Committee to prevent any questions or concerns about your project. Email your notification to the Architectural Control committee at or submit the form as requested.

If you are unable to receive a response at anytime, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Board of Directors at We will happily work hard to coordinate your requests and repair the contact us form if we have not received your sent request.